Beef tips are a good source of protein. Cooking beef is a task that requires a certain technique in order to execute the task successfully. There are a number of cuts that can come from beef. They include: Stew pieces, Back ribs, Brisket, Fillet mignon, Chuck roast, Flank steak, Ground beef, Flat iron, Prime ribs, Skirt steak, Rib-eye steak, Sirloin steak and Strip steak.
There are a number of ways one can cook beef tips. These include:
- This can be done by cutting beef tips into small pieces.
- You can add extra ingredients such as vegetables and spices to add flavour
- Use a good cooking pot that allows the beef to boil in water over a long period of time
- Make sure you add some seasoning like pepper and salt
- Boiled beef is the healthiest way to cook beef because it can be served with soup
- It has no extra calories from cooking oil
- It has a lot of flavour
Stir-frying- beef tips
- The best way one can cook is by stir-frying is to use specific cuts of beef
- Steaks and cutlets are the best cuts to use if you want to cook beef
- Season the cuts using salt and pepper before cooking them
- You can use herbs and spice-rubs too if you want to make the beef have more flavour.
- It is important to choose a 1 inch cut in order to make it cook well
- Preheat the pan before spraying it with oil
- Use oil sprays to oil the pan in order to prevent the beef from getting stuck on the pan.
- Let the beef sear and cook it for 3-6 minutes
- This involves a longer process that requires one to first tenderize the beef tips.
- Marinate the beef then leave it in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
- You can use the marinade to make a sauce or discard it if you are not a fan of sauces.
- Preheat the oven at 450 degrees Fahrenheit then put the beef inside an oven safe skillet.