A big treat for all of you. Here is a delicious and spicy BBQ burger recipe that will make you addicted. This is a refreshing addition to your kitchen cuisine. Now you can give your kids a healthy burger treat with no fear of unhealthy food. Make fries or fresh green veggies as a sideline and make it a dazzling dinner for your family.
Delicious BBQ Chicken Burgers with Juicy Mushrooms
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4 /5)
- 3 Rating
- 2 chicken fillets (burger patties)
- Salt as needed
- Black pepper as needed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 onion (thinly chopped in rounds)
- 6 to 7 mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 burger buns
- 4 cheese slices
- Vegetable oil as needed
- Take a bowl and mix together the salt, pepper, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon soy sauce, mix well then add the chicken fillets in it and mix well to cover the chicken. Set aside for about 2 to 3 hours for more flavor.
- Preheat the outdoor grill at high and brush little oil on the grill.
- Grill the chicken fillets for about 25 minutes or until ready. It will take around 15 minutes on one side, take out in a plate.
- In the mean while, heat oil in a pan and add onion, sauté for 3 minutes or until translucent then add salt and soy sauce.
- Finally add mushrooms and allow it to cook for about 3 to 4 more minutes.
- Arrange the BBQ chicken fillets and mushrooms in burger buns, in two layers and top with cheese slices.
- Enjoy with French fries as a sideline.