If you are a pure vegetarian, here is a treat for you. When you want to have something special that doesn’t need effort then you can try this dish which hardly take 10 minutes to prepare and will give you a satisfying meal. You can also add white rice or any pasta of your choice if you want to make it a full fledge dinner or lunch. Happy cooking.
Delicious Grilled Veggies with Egg and Red Sauce
Published on May 31, 2014 | By Chef |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (4.5 /5)
- 2 Rating
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 pumpkin (peeled and chopped)
- 1 head of small cauliflower (cut in florets)
- 1 cup olives
- 1 carrot (peeled and chopped)
- ½ cup green peas
- 2 hard boiled eggs (chopped in cubes)
- 1 tomato (chopped in cubes)
- Salt as needed
- Black pepper as needed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ cup chili garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 1 teaspoon chicken powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ cup chicken broth (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Take water in a pan and add a pinch of salt, let it boil then add cauliflower florets and green peas and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes or until a bit tender. Drain out the water and place the cauliflower and peas in colander so that all the water drains out completely.
- Heat oil in a grill skillet and add onion, sauté for 2 minutes or until its translucent then add green bell peppers, olives, pumpkin, carrots, salt, black pepper, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar and grill for about 2 more minutes.
- Add Boiled cauliflower, peas, chili garlic sauce, chicken powder, chopped tomatoes and red wine and cook for about 2 to 3 more minutes to make the sauce thick.
- Take out the grilled veggies in a serving dish and top with chopped boiled eggs and chopped mint and sprinkle black pepper.
- (If you want to have more gravy then add ½ cup of chicken broth or vegetable broth and bring it to boil or until the gravy thickens and then enjoy with rice).
- Ready in : 10 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Grilled Vegetables