Foil wrapped grilled vegetables are not only very healthy but they also taste very good. Just 10 minutes of preparation time and enjoy your healthy meal. Also you can try different vegetables the next time you want to make this dish.
Foil Wrapped Grilled Vegetables
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (3.5 /5)
- 2 Rating
- 2 potatoes (peeled and sliced)
- 1 sweet potato (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- Salt as needed
- Black pepper as needed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 carrot (peeled and sliced)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- ½ pound fresh beans (cut in 1 inch pieces)
- 1 small head of broccoli (cut in florets)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Take potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, broccoli, onion and fresh beans in a bowl and add salt, black pepper, lemon juice, olive oil, soy sauce, thyme and rosemary. Mix well to coat.
- Now take 3 to 4 layers of foil and brush little oil on the inner surface then place the veggies in those foil packets and seal tighly.
- Preheat your outdoor grill at high.
- Grill the veggies for about 30 to 40 minutes or until all of the veggies are ready to serve. Potatoes usually take longer than the others so don’t forget to check potatoes occasionally.
- Take out the foil in a serving dish and if serving immediately, be very careful about the steam locked inside, that can cause harm to your hands and skin.
- Serve the veggies along with white rice or noodles as a sideline and enjoy hot.