A grilled cheese sandwich is beloved by many of us, and is one of my kid’s favorites. They often ask me to prepare grilled cheese sandwiches with spicy potatoes. I don’t prepare them too often, in that way it still stays a treat for them and puts on happy faces when I do.
Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Spicy Potato Wedges
Published on June 4, 2014 | By Chef |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- For Cheese Sandwich:
- 4 white bread slices
- 2 cheese slices
- 2 to 3 tablespoons margarine
- For Potato Wedges:
- 2 potatoes (Cut in wedges)
- Salt as needed
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- Black pepper as needed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Chopped parsley for garnishing
- Heat your grill skillet and apply margarine on one side of the bread slice, Place that side down onto the pan and place a cheese slice over that bread slice.
- Now apply margarine on the other bread slice also and put that side up onto the bread slice in the pan. Allow it to cook until the cheese melts and the grill marks appear on the bread, it will take around 2 to 3 minutes. Take out in a serving dish and set aside.
- In the mean while, take potato wedges in a bowl and add salt, black pepper, lemon juice, red chili powder, corn starch, cumin powder, coriander powder and olive oil and mix well to coat the wedges properly with the spices and corn starch.
- Again preheat the grill skillet and place the wedges onto it, grill for about 20 minutes, 10 minutes on each side or until the wedges are tender and ready to serve.
- Place the wedges on the side of the cheese sandwich and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Ready in : 40 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Grilled Vegetables