Amazing recipe you will ever try! This recipe is as delicious as its name. The presence of green bell pepper and green chilies together is giving a marvelous taste and fresh look to this recipe. Enjoy this with your family and stay healthy.
Grilled Chicken Chili
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 2 chicken breasts (chopped in small pieces)
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 green chilies (thinly chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 inch ginger piece (thinly chopped)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt as needed
- Black pepper as needed
- Heat oil in a grill skillet and add the chicken pieces, grill for about 5 to 6 minutes then add garlic paste and onion and sauté for about 3 more minutes or until the onion is translucent.
- Now add lemon juice, salt, black, green chili and bell pepper and mix well, cook for about 2 more minutes and finally add ginger, sauté for 1 minute and take out in a serving dish.
- Ready in : 25 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Grilled Chicken