This is a perfect evening snack. You can even enjoy this in your light lunch or your brunch. Make this for your kid’s lunch boxes and be their super mums. Don’t add tomatoes in the cutlets or it might break while cooking. This is because the tomatoes leaves a lot of water during cooking that might damage your perfect cutlets.
Grilled Chicken Cutlets with Spinach
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 1 cup spinach (rinsed and chopped)
- 1 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- Salt as needed
- Black pepper as needed
- 1 green chili (thinly chopped)
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- ½ cup chopped leeks
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 boiled potato (mashed)
- Olive oil as needed
- Take a bowl and mix together all of the ingredients except for the olive oil. Mix properly with hands.
- Make small cutlets and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Now preheat your skillet and place the cutlets onto it, grill for about 5 minutes on each side and take out in a serving dish. Eat them immediately or you can put them in the freezer for next use.
- Ready in : 25 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Grilled Chicken