A perfect dinner for your perfect family! This is really easy, versatile and ready to go to grill recipe. You can serve it as it is or can make delicious cheesy burgers by adding cheese and your favorite veggies along with soft buns. Try this dish and I am sure you will fall in love with it.
Grilled Chicken with Lemon and Garlic
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 4 chicken breast pieces
- Salt as needed
- Black pepper as needed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnishing
- Take a bowl and mix together all of the ingredients except for the chicken breasts. Mix well and set aside.
- Place the chicken beast one by one, in between two wax papers and pound the chicken by using the meat mallet to ½ inch thickness.
- Now place the chicken in the mixture bowl and apply the mixture evenly with your hands and rub properly. After covering all of the chicken pieces, set aside for about half hour for marination.
- Preheat your grill to full and then start placing the chicken onto the grill one by one. Grill for about 5 minutes on each side. Don’t overcook as the chicken is not thick enough to take more time then 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Place in a serving dish, garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve with veggies as a sideline.
- Ready in : 50 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Grilled Chicken