Grilled lobster tails are very easy to prepare on a grill. The taste of the grill on the lobster in combination with the cheesy green bell pepper is really great and an absolute hit at hour home.
Grilled Lobster Tail with Cheesy Green Bell Pepper
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 3 lobster tails
- Salt as needed
- Black pepper as needed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- Take a bowl and add lemon juice, ground coriander, cumin powder, olive oil, basil, paprika, garlic mince, whisk well then season with salt and black pepper and mix until properly combined.
- Make cuts in the lobster tail lengthwise and apply the marinade on the flesh side of the lobster. Take skewers and arrange the lobsters lengthwise.
- Preheat your outdoor grill at medium high.
- Grill the lobsters with flesh side down first, brush the marinade on the lobsters and grill for about 12 to 14 minutes. Change the side and again brush the lobsters with marinade and cook until the lobsters are ready to your desire. Take out in a dish and set aside.
- Cut the green bell pepper in cubes and add chili garlic sauce, season with salt and black pepper.
- Grill the bell peppers for about 2 to 3 minutes. Don’t overcook. Let it be crisp and fresh green. Just before a minute of removing the bell peppers from the grill, top with cheese and wait until it melts.
- Serve the lobster tail with cheesy breezy green bell pepper and garnish with chopped parsley.