Last weekend I tried a Grilled Pizza with spicy Chicken Chunks at the pizza parlor in my street and believe me I wasn’t that amazed by its taste as I already tried to make pizza at my own place and trust me the grilled pizza which I made in my kitchen without any artificial flavor or sauces was even better and tasted more fresh and delicious then the other one I tried at the parlor. This recipe really helped me out to make even more delicious pizza and I can make variations in its topping which makes it even more authentic.
Grilled Pizza with spicy Chicken Chunks
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Medium
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 golden onion (thinly sliced in circles)
- 2 chicken breast pieces (boneless)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt as needed
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- ½ cup olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups shredded cheese of your choice (I have used Gouda cheese)
- Take chicken breast pieces in a bowl and add lemon juice and garlic paste, season with salt and black pepper and mix well until the chicken is fully coated. Set aside for an hour.
- Preheat the grill at high.
- Take out the marinated chicken breast pieces and place on the preheated grill. Cover the grill and allow it to grill for about 4 minutes on one side, change the side and again cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until the chicken is well done. Keep on brushing the oil on the chicken pieces before changing the side.
- Take out the chicken in a dish and cut in small bite size chunks and set aside until next use.
- Divide the dough in half then place the dough on the floured surface and roll each portion into rectangle.
- Grease both the sides of the dough with brush and place on the grill, cover the grill and cook for about 2 minutes at medium heat or until the bottoms are light brown.
- When the crusts are, ready remove from the grill and spread the grilled side with barbeque sauce and chili garlic sauce and then make layers of chicken chunks, sliced onion, olives, cheese and chopped coriander.
- Take back to the grill grated and grill for about 4 to 5 minutes at medium heat or until the bottoms are light brown and the cheese is melted properly all over.
- Take out the pizza and serve hot with mayonnaise and tomato ketchup.
- Ready in : 30 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Grilled Chicken