Grilled Pork Chops with Sauteed Apples recipe is fully loaded with flavor and aroma! I tried this recipe in my outside grill at barbeque party and it turned out amazing, everyone loved it and asked for the recipe. This recipe works well for pork chops but this recipe can also be made with chicken, beef or turkey and you can also use grill skillet or indoor grill if you don’t have an outdoor grill.
Grilled Pork Chops with Sauteed Apples
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 4 pork chops
- Salt as needed
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- For sautéed Apples:
- 1 apple (cut in wedges)
- Salt as needed
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cloves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Take a bowl and add garlic paste, ginger paste, lemon juice, brown sugar, cumin powder and lemon zest, mix well and season with salt and black pepper.
- Add pork chops to the mixture and mix well with hands until the chops are fully covered. Cover the bowl and set aside for about 1 to 2 hours for proper marination.
- Preheat the outdoor grill at high.
- Take out the chops and place on the grill, cover the grill and cook for about 10 minutes on one side, change the sides and again cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until the pork chops are fully cooked.
- When ready, take out in a serving dish and set aside warm.
- Now for the sautéed apples, take apple wedges in a bowl and add honey, lemon juice, salt, white wine, salt and black pepper and mix well.
- Take cinnamon stick and clove in a grinder and grind well until fine powder and add to the apples in the bowl. Mix well then set aside.
- Now heat butter in a pan and add the apples, sauté for 1 to 2 minutes on one side or until golden brown then change the side and again sauté for 1 to 2 minutes.
- When ready, take out in a serving dish and serve with grilled pork chops.
- Ready in : 45 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Grilled Pork