Here is a fresh treat for you all. Enjoy the grilled pork chunks with your favorite fried rice. This tasty fusion of meat and rice will brighten up your day. After having this dish your stomach will not feel occupied and you can have it in your lunch or dinner, I bet your family and even your kids will love it.
Grilled Pork with White fried rice
Published on May 30, 2014 | By Chef |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Medium
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 2 pork chops (cut in chunks)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- Salt as needed
- ¼ teaspoon red chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- For Rice:
- 1 cup rice (Rinsed and soaked)
- 1 cup chopped leeks
- 1 carrot (peeled and chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Salt as needed
- Black pepper as needed
- 1 tablespoon chicken powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Take a bowl and mix together the pork chunks, garlic paste, ginger paste, sesame oil, oyster sauce, salt, black pepper, red chili powder, cardamom, soy sauce and vinegar. Mix well and set aside for about 1 hour to marinade.
- Now heat your grill skillet and add olive oil, heat it then add pork chunks along with the marinade and grill for about 15 minutes at high or until the sauce dries up. Take out in a dish.
- Now take water in a deep pan and add 1 teaspoon of salt. Let the water boil then add rice and cook until the rice is ready. Drain out the water and place the rice under cold running water in colander.
- Heat oil in a separate pan and add leeks, carrots, green bell pepper and sauté for about 2 minutes. Then add salt, pepper, soy sauce and chicken powder and again cook for about 1 more minute. Take out the mixture in dish and set aside.
- Now heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the pan and scramble the eggs.
- Take a pan and mix together the rice, fried veggies, pork chunks and eggs. Mix well then cover the pan and simmer at very low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Take out the rice in a serving dish and garnish with parsley.
- Ready in : 50 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Grilled Pork