Delicious as ever! This dish is always a big surprise for my family and even me because whenever I try this dish, it always turns out to be better and better. This dish is really succulent and juicy and you will love it with garlic bread and grilled veggies. Try this with different sidelines of your choice and enjoy the aroma and flavor.
Grilled Prawns with Green Pepper and Avocado
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 2 pounds prawns (peeled and deveined)
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- Salt as needed
- For grilled Veggies:
- 1 green bell pepper (cut in cubes)
- 1 avocado (centre removed and discarded)
- 1 yellow onion (cut in cubes)
- Salt as needed
- Black pepper as needed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Add garlic, ginger, lemon juice, salt, mint, onion, basil, allspice in a blender and blend well to have fine paste. Take out in a bowl and add lemon zest.
- Now add the prawns in that mixture and place in a refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours to marinade.
- Add oil in your grill skillet and grill the prawns for about 4 to 5 minutes or until ready to your desire (discard the mixture).
- Now chop the avocado in cubes and add chopped bell pepper, onion, salt, black pepper, lemon juice, sesame seeds and garlic powder and mix well to coat the veggies properly with the mixture.
- Take skewers and arrange the veggies onto in.
- Add butter in your grill skillet, melt it then start grilling the skewed veggies. Grill for about 5 to 6 minutes or until golden.
- Ready in : 30 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Grilled Fish