My grilled salmon with lime butter sauce is very famous at our family barbeque parties and are an integral part of our little “food fests”. The lime butter sauce gives the salmon some freshness, while the garlic gives it a little extra kick.
Grilled Salmon with Lime Butter Sauce and Garlic
Published on June 4, 2014 | By Chef |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 6 pieces salmon fish
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 3 to 4 garlic mince
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- ½ teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt as needed
- Black pepper as needed
- 4 to 5 tablespoons lime butter sauce
- Take a bowl and mix together the lemon juice, salt, black pepper, red chili powder, cumin seeds, corn starch, garlic mince, ginger paste and mix well until properly combined and the mixture is smooth.
- Preheat the outdoor grill at medium heat.
- Now dip each salmon piece into that mixture and start grilling. (You can also leave the salmon pieces for 2 to 3 hours for proper marination.
- Grill the salmon for 2 to 3 minutes, brush the mixture and olive oil over the pieces then change the side and again cook for 3 to 4 minutes, again apply that garlic and lemon mixture along with olive oil.
- Take out in a serving dish and top the grilled salmon with lemon butter sauce. Serve and enjoy hot.
- Ready in : 25 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Grilled Fish