Grilled Shrimps are low of fat and do taste fabulous. The preparation time and cooking times are very low so you can serve dinner very fast. Taste these grilled shrimps with tasty honey and garlic glaze, yumme!
Grilled Shrimps with honey and Garlic Glaze
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 1 pound shrimps (peeled and deveined)
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Salt as needed
- ½ teaspoon black pepper (or can increase to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon gluten free soy sauce
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
- Olive oil as needed
- Make a marinate for the shrimps by adding soy sauce, honey, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, dried basil, Italian dressing, barbeque sauce, cumin powder and garlic mince in a bowl and mix well to make a fine mixture. Preserve ½ cup of marinade in your refrigerator for later use.
- Take the remaining marinade in a dish and add shrimps. Mix well with hands to incorporate properly then set aside for an hour or more for proper marination.
- Preheat the outdoor grill at high.
- Take skewers and arrange the marinated shrimps on each skewer at proper distance.
- Grill the shrimps for about 4 to 5 minutes and constantly apply olive oil and the preserved marinade mixture and keep on rolling the skewers after every minute for evenly cooked shrimps. Apply 2 to 3 times during grilling.
- Remove the shrimps from the grill and serve in a dish and garnish with lemon wedges and sprinkle black pepper over. (Use white rice or mashed potatoes as a sideline. My favorite is mashed potatoes that will compliment your dish. Happy cooking)
- Ready in : 25 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Grilled Fish