Grilled swordfish is one of best kinds of fish you can grill. The meat of this fish is really firm and comes with its structure and taste close to meat of animals. People who don’t really like fish get convinced often by this wonderful fish meat.
Grilled SwordFish Steak with Tangy Tomato-Garlic Sauce
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 3 sword fish steaks
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- ½ inch ginger (finely chopped)
- Salt as needed
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Black pepper as needed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon red wine
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 green chilies
- Take sword fish and season with salt and black pepper. Then add white vinegar, ginger, hoisin sauce, olive oil, corn starch, red chili flakes and honey. Mix well and place in a refrigerator for an hour or 2. Overnight will be better for proper marination and to have more delicious taste.
- Preheat your outdoor grill at medium high (you can also use grill skillet if you don’t have outdoor grill)
- Brush the oil over grill, discard the marinade and grill the sword fish steaks at medium heat for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until cooked to your desire. Take out in a dish and set aside. Keep warm.
- In the meanwhile, take tomato, garlic cloves, salt, black pepper, lemon juice, chopped basil, chopped mint, red wine and green chilies in a blend and blend until smooth and all of the ingredients are fully incorporated. Take out in a serving bowl and top with chopped mint, black pepper and finely chopped green chilies.
- Serve the sword fish with this delicious spicy tomato garlic sauce and enjoy in lovely weather.