This Grilled Vegetables Pasta Salad is perfect for your summer splash. The crisp taste of grilled veggies and the superb taste of fresh mint sauce is really authentic. The best thing in this recipe is that you can have it as a sideline salad along with any other dish or as grilled veggies pasta, it superbly delicious in both cases. I have used the veggies those veggies that are easily available in my kitchen, so you can replace them with any other that is approachable to you all.
Grilled Vegetables Pasta Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 2 Rating
- For grilled Veggie Pasta:
- ½ packet pasta
- 1 onion (cut in cubes)
- 1 zucchini (cut in cubes)
- 1 green bell pepper (cut in cubes)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut in cubes)
- 5 to 6 olives
- 5 mushrooms (sliced)
- Salt as needed
- Black pepper as needed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- For mint dressing:
- ½ cup chopped fresh mint
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 2 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Salt as needed
- ½ cup roasted almonds for garnishing
- Take water in a large pan and add 1 teaspoon salt. Bring to boil then add pasta and cook for 5 minutes or until the pasta is ready.
- Drain out excessive water and take out the pasta in a colander, place under cold running water and set aside so that the extra water is fully drained out.
- Now take the chopped veggies in a large bowl and season with salt and black pepper. Add lemon juice and mix well until all the veggies are evenly coated.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a grill skillet and add all of the veggies, grill for about 2 to 3 minutes on both sides or until the veggies are tender but don’t overcook, keep a bit crisp.
- Take out the grilled veggies and add to the pasta in a bowl.
- In the meanwhile, take mint, green chilies and cumin seeds in a blender and blend well until puree. Add yogurt and salt and whisk well until fully combined.
- Pour the mint sauce over the grilled veggies pasta and mix well with wooden spoon until all the ingredients are fully coated.
- Garnish with roasted almonds and serve at room temperature.
- Ready in : 20 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Grilled Vegetables