This little dish always reminds me of our family barbeques on a hot summer night. With the vanilla ice-cream on top of the honey glazed grill pineapple it makes a perfect little dessert to end your barbeque dinner. If you serve it without the ice cream, it will go perfectly with your meat or vegetable dishes.
Honey Glazed Grill Pineapple
Published on June 4, 2014 | By Chef |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 1 pineapple (peeled, core removed and cut into round slices)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla Ice cream to serve
- Take pineapple slices in a bowl and add honey, lime juice and ground cinnamon. Mix well to coat properly then set in a refrigerator for about 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat the outdoor grill at high.
- Take out the marinated pineapples from the dish and preserve the honey and cinnamon mixture for later use. Grill the pineapple slices for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until the grill marks appear. Take out in a serving dish and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Now for delicious taste and look, top the grilled pineapples with vanilla ice cream and finally pour the remaining honey and cinnamon mixture. Enjoy as an evening snack or as a sideline with your choice of dish.
- Recipe Type : Grilled Vegetables