I learned this dish from my mother and this dish is always one of my favorites. This recipe always turned out to be juicier and soft no matter how long you leave it on the grill. If you want to add more ingredients, go ahead as this dish is always ready for new ingredients and you will get better and better results with experimentations. You will see the magic of this marinated turkey breast when you will try it.
Marinated Turkey BBQ with Lemon and Basil
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 2 turkey breast halves (boneless)
- 4 garlic clove mince
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves
- Salt as needed
- Black pepper as needed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- For Basil Sauce:
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- Salt as needed
- 2 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- Take turkey breast halves in a bowl and apply salt, black pepper, garlic and basil. Mix well to coat completely. Insert two cloves on each sides and one in centre.
- Now take a bowl and mix together the coconut oil, sugar and lime juice. Put the turkey halves in that mixture and mix well. Place in the refrigerator for about 4 hours for proper marination.
- Preheat the outdoor grill at high.
- Start grilling the turkey breast and cook until ready for about 10 minutes, 5 minutes on each side.
- Take out in a serving dish and set aside.
- Now take blender and add garlic cloves, chopped mint, 1 tablespoon fresh basil, salt, black pepper, 1 small onion, 1 tablespoon white vinegar and chili garlic sauce. Blend well to have fine mixture.
- Top the turkey breast with this garlic and basil sauce and garnish with lemon wedges.
- Ready in : 45 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Grilled BBQ