As the name describes, this recipe is a colorful combination of pork, red pepper and lemon. The Sweet taste of red pepper and the sour taste of lemon are giving this dish a remarkable taste that you will never regret after cooking. The best thing about this recipe is that the description and the final product are exactly the same, the color, the taste and the presentation described over here will not be different and you can enjoy the chef style pork platter at our own dining table. Enjoy cooking.
Rainbow Grilled Pork Platter
Published on May 30, 2014 | By Chef |
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 red bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- Salt as needed
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- Flatten the pork with mallet to up to 1 inch in thickness. Then chop the pork into 1 inch size chunks and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the salt, peppercorns, garlic paste and lemon juice, cover with plastic sheet and refrigerate for up to 2 hours for proper marination.
- Now heat oil in your grill skillet and add the pork chunks along with its marinade juices. Quickly grill the pork chunks for about 2 minutes on both sides then take out in a dish and set aside.
- Add 1 more tablespoon of oil and stir fry the onion for 2 minutes. Then add red bell peppers and sauté for 2 more minutes.
- Finally add the red wine and grilled pork pieces and again cook for about 15 minutes or until the pork and veggies are tender. Take out in a serving dish.
- Cut the lemon into 2 halves and make thin rounds out of 1 half and squeeze the other half onto the pork and veggies mixture. Garnish the platter with lemon rounds and chopped cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy
- Ready in : 40 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Grilled Pork