This is a very simple and basic Roasted Pork with Chinese Cuisine recipe that will not need much effort or ingredients. All you need is a bunch of Chinese spices and pork fillets and its upto you how you will make this recipe more and more fancy. I always liked this as it is, a tangy plate of rice with yummy and juicy grilled Pork fillets. If you are avoiding starchy food then you can also use any veggie pasta like zucchini or carrot pasta and make it perfect for your diet plan. Happy cooking.
Roasted Pork with Chinese Cuisine
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 2 pounds pork fillets (cut lengthwise)
- 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- Salt as needed
- Black pepper as needed
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- For Rice:
- 1 cup rice (washed and soaked)
- ½ cup leeks (chopped)
- 1 carrot (peeled and chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (thinly chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt as needed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Take a bowl and mix together the pork fillets, salt, soy sauce, barbeque sauce, hoisin sauce, garlic paste, sesame seeds, white wine and white vinegar and mix well to coat. Keep in your refrigerator for about 2 hours to marinate.
- Preheat you outdoor grill at high.
- Grill the pork fillets for about 25 minutes or until ready. Keep on brushing the oil for juicy taste.
- Now take water in a deep pan and add salt, allow it to boil then add rice and cook until ready. Take out in a colander and place under running cold water.
- Heat oil in a pan and add leeks, green bell pepper, carrot, salt, Chinese five spice, soy sauce and garlic powder, sauté for 2 minutes then set aside.
- Take another pan and mix the rice and veggies all together. Mix well then cover the lid and simmer at very low heat for about 10 more minutes.
- Take out the rice in a serving dish and top with yummy barbeque grilled pork fillets and enjoy hot with green chili sauce.