If we are talking about great BBQ recipes, how can we leave behind this delicious rosemary BBQ beef steak. Here we have used rosemary as a main marinate ingredient that will give it a dynamic and tangy flavor and if you are using an outdoor grill, its fragrance is going to blow up your mind. Make it your main dish for your perfect outdoor grilling party and brighten up your evening.
Spicy Beef BBQ with Rosemary Glaze
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Medium
- (0 /5)
- 0 Rating
- 2 pounds beef steak
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- Salt as needed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoon thinly chopped mint
- 1 teaspoon garlic mince
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Olive oil for grilling
- Take a bowl and add rosemary, salt, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, garlic mince and white wine, mix well to form an even mixture.
- Take 1 inch thick beef steaks or use mallet to make them 1 inch thick then place the beef into the bowl with rosemary sauce, mix well to coat, then set in a refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours for proper marination.
- Preheat your outdoor grill at high.
- Start grilling the beef steaks on indirect heat. Cover the lid of the grill and let it cook for about 25 minutes. Change the sides of the steaks after 10 to 12 minutes or until ready to your desire.
- Keep on brushing the marinade sauce over the beef steaks after every 5 minutes along with the olive oil to have better results.
- Take out in a serving dish and top with parmesan cheese, let set for 2 to 3 minutes then garnish with lemon wedges and chopped mint.
- Enjoy the yummiest beef steaks with your family!